Video language: English

I am from Australia and have recently moved to the USA - I have travelled to some amazing countries all over the world (Asia, Europe, Fiji), and originally didn't think that I would like the United States very much - I had the typical stereotypical view of American people, and their culture. But overall I love America! Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming and I really feel right at home. When I went home to Australia recently, I actually felt homesick for Los Angeles, which is where I am living right now.
I also love the weather in California, hot and dry - I enjoy spending time at the beach and relaxing in the sun, reading and swimming! I have travelled a lot for my modeling work and have always really enjoyed the part of my work that allows me to meet new people. I have done runway, editorial, and commercial modeling and have been excited to try something new - even though I really love fashion and the fashion world is truly fascinating, it can become repetitive and dull at times.

Total size: 6.8 GB in 13 files.