Thread: BangBros.com Amara Romani & Izzy Bell - Two College Girls, One Big Black Cock - 2000px - 971X (22-11-2016) Download Images 

Images

BangBros.com Amara Romani & Izzy Bell - Two College Girls, One Big Black Cock - 2000px - 971X (22-11-2016)

MonstersOfCock - Amara Romani & Izzy Bell - Two College Girls, One Big Black Cock - 2000px - 971X

Models: Amara Romani & Izzy Bell
    Set: Two College Girls, One Big Black Cock
    Pictures: 971 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 2000px
    Release Date: Tuesday November 22, 2016

Izzy and Amara were being good little students studying for upcoming exams. An unexpected knock at the door took the girls away from their studies. Izzy asked who it was. "A plumber," Amara reported to Izzy, "he has black and cute." Izzy’s imagination began to stir her loins and she uttered out loud her deep wish to experience a black cock in her little white pussy. Amara shared in the mutual desires. But it's just a fantasy. Only a thought you have in the back of your mind. Is it not something you should act on right? Izzy and Amara, for all their book learning, seem to have skipped a lesson or two about acting on their impulses. Next thing you know, the two lovely little girls are marveling at and sucking on the plumber's big black cock. Of course, if you’re going to fulfill your fantasies, you can’t half-ass it. The girls take the luckiest plumper alive back to a bedroom and find out first hand, just how great big black cock feels deep inside them. There was definitely some pipe cleaning going on.

RAPIDGATOR

-.Rar Archive
    - 769 MB

RAPIDGATOR

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Nicky Hayden 1981-2017

When the rar archive is password protected the password is alonsospeed

MY THREADS

OnlyAllSites, Layered-Nylons, Art-Lingerie Thread

My Beautiful Ladies Softcore Thread

My Hardcore Photo Collection Thread