Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dillion Carter
Genres: Facials Forever, I Love Facials, Cumshot Facial, Cum On Face, Pov Cumshot, Pov Facial, Facial Cum Shot, Blowjob Forever, Best Facials
Video language: English

Dillion Carter has a perverted younger boy that always watches her while she's sleeping; he just wants to learn more about the female body. Who better to teach him than his own friend? So she gives her little boy a nice lesson in female anatomy, showing him her huge tits and tight little pussy, pointing out where women like to be touched, and how. Her boy has to oblige her by experimenting on her. Eventually, she notices his bulging hard-on and explains how that means he's aroused. She offers to help him with it, pulling out his cock and shoving it into her mouth. She has to explain to him about what an orgasm is, how he'll feel something building up and then he'll shoot semen from his cock, and she orders him NOT to shoot it near her eyes. She points to her chin and says, "You need to come right here." As we watch Dillion swallowing her boy's cock and demonstrating her fantastic oral technique, he keeps jerking his cock towards her face like he's about to cum. Dillion keeps pushing it away, saying "No, no! Not on my face! On my chin." You'll need to watch this ultra-hot scene to see what happens next!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5801kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.1 GB