Release Year: 2015
Genres: Facials Forever, I Love Facials, Cumshot Facial, Cum On Face, Pov Cumshot, Pov Facial, Facial Cum Shot, Blowjob Forever, Best Facials
Video language: English

My cute redhead friend Scarlett showed up today for Facials Forever... on crutches with one of her feet in a cast! Poor girl had an accident and is in a lot of pain. She doesn't want to take narcotics for it, but she's heard about my expertise with acupuncture and therapeutic touch, and asks me to help her. After talking her into letting me run my hands all over her body, I convince her that semen will also help relieve her pain. So she gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock like the balls have oxygen. She teases it with her tongue, and deep throats like a pro. I try to convince her that the pain relief will work better if the semen has a chance to work through the skin on her face, but but she says no. So I tell her I'm going to come in her mouth; I start fucking her face, and when I'm ready to pop, I pull out and she immediately says "Just don't get it in my eye or anything!" And wouldn't you know it... I shoot hot thick sperm right into her eyes and over her nose, lips and chin! Scarlett is so shocked, she yells "Oh my god!", as I spew puddles of semen all over her like a cum dumpster!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.2 GB