Release Year: 2015
Cast: Aliana
Genres: Facials Forever, I Love Facials, Cumshot Facial, Cum On Face, Pov Cumshot, Pov Facial, Facial Cum Shot, Blowjob Forever, Best Facials
Video language: English

These two cute girls have come over to tag-team my cock because as long as I live I will love Facials Forever. I ask which one wants to get a new sticky cum facial. Not surprisingly, neither of them do; Alaina says she absolutely doesn't want it on her face, and try as I might, Sasha won't agree to it either. Alaina loves Sasha's beautiful perky tits and suggests I come on them. Since I know I'm gonna blast one of their faces with hot jizz anyway, I go ahead and agree to Alaina's request. The girls then trade off like a wrestling team, taking turns and going back and forth sucking my cock and throating it. They keep looking up at me with their beautiful eyes. From time to time, I have to ask whichever one has their mouth stuffed with my cock if I could please just explode all over her face, but both of them say no. The girls get on their knees and Alaina gets a bit lower, so she can suck me and jerk me off onto Sasha's beautiful tits. When I'm ready to pop, I start stroking and ask "Right on her tits, right?", and as Alaina is answering, I drop a thick, huge load on her forehead and face that drips down over her nose and lips. She yells "What the fuck???" in disgust as the cum drips down into her mouth. Sasha thinks it's hilarious and laughs, but Alaina just looks up at me with a bratty stare. She's so not happy! ~Cass

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5745kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 602.0 MB