Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: rapidgator.net  

Images

rapidgator.net

after I click on "slow speed download" on a Rapidgator download and wait for the 30 second delay the page shows the same buttons("slow speed download" and "high speed download") instead of the download link.
    Thanks for any help

Images

Re: Rapidgator

After 30 seconds a captcha appears. Make sure your ad blocker, if you use it, doesn't block it.

Images

thanks for the response. I don't think I have an ad blocker (at least I never downloaded one). If the browser matters I use Chrome

Images

Try with private mode on Chrome. Its may be cookies fault.
    Please don't write pm with "requests". Retiring ... Thanks for amazing years

Follow my old friends on fuuuck.org!

Images

I'll try that. Thanks!

Images

Hello. I can`t download a files from the host. When I click on "slow download",begins timer 90 second. But captcha doesn`t appear. The page just refreshes and and the timer starts again.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by hbir View Post
    Hello. I can`t download a files from the host. When I click on "slow download",begins timer 90 second. But captcha doesn`t appear. The page just refreshes and and the timer starts again.

Servers are busy. Premium members get priority over free users. Prepare to wait...and wait......and wait.

Images

> Hello. I can`t download a files from the host. When I click on "slow download",begins timer 90 second. But captcha doesn`t appear. The page just refreshes and and the timer starts again.

A common problem with crapidgator. Clear your cookies or try it in another browser, because it's stuck in a loop.

Images

It's been a few days now that almost all downloads start but at some point they time out. I've checked and it appears that their server is simply dropping the connection.
    Is it happening only to me?

Images

I try to avoid rapidgator like the plague, but dropping connections is normal behavior for Crapidgator (and Upstore/Mountfile). Just like telling you that you have reached your daily download limit after two 50 Mb downloads!!

Images

Just did a rapidgator (the first since your post), and I have the same problem. It stops near the end, so you're left with a nice useless download and no more downloads for 24 hours, because it insists that you are still downloading.

P.S. Note the false speed. That was not 105 K/s, but much slower.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebanana View Post
    It's been a few days now that almost all downloads start but at some point they time out. I've checked and it appears that their server is simply dropping the connection.
    Is it happening only to me?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by solistice View Post
    Just did a rapidgator (the first since your post), and I have the same problem. It stops near the end, so you're left with a nice useless download and no more downloads for 24 hours, because it insists that you are still downloading.

P.S. Note the false speed. That was not 105 K/s, but much slower.
    It's great when the connection goes dead right before you finish your download with Rapidgator.

Images

Re: rapidgator.net

Désolé mais mon anglais est très mauvais utilisez un traducteur SVP (ex.: https://translate.google.fr
    si cela intéresse certaines personnes j'ai eu des problèmes avec rapidgator puis j'ai trouvé un débrideur qui fonctionne pour 4.55 € / mois c'est sympa....
    alors si cela vous intéresse...

Sorry but my English is very bad. Please use a translator (eg https://translate.google.com
    If it interests some people I had problems with rapidgator then I found a link generator that works for 4.55 € / month it's nice ....
    Then if you are interested ...

Images

Rapidgator Issues?

Hi there VG,

So I am running into a problem with Rapidgator... For the past few months.

Anything I try to download from their servers with a free account, it will -always- fail mid-download.

I remember purchasing a Rapidgator account over the summer and the -exact- same thing would happen, but because I was using a premium account with JDdownloader I was able to restart the downloads.

Now, I don't have money for premium and stuff, so I am back to using the free downloads. However, on Chrome or Firefox it will ALWAYS fail.

Other hosters do not, keep2share, uploaded, turbobit, whatever... Even if the file is big and it takes time, it will still eventually successfully download. But Rapidgator, be it 100MB, 500MB, even 60MB will always drop mid download. Since free users cannot restart downloads, its a waste.

Anyone else experience this or know a solution?

Images

Rapidgator gone premium?

Got some pm's in forums saying normal files I upload to rapidgator can only be download for premium users?...checked my settings at the host but they are all normal...never ever did or wil I use settings for premium downloads only can you give me some feedback on this...would be a big thanks in advance...cause if people got this premium download only message I wil drop rapidgator as one of my hosts...and so should this forum...take it of the whitelist of allowed hosts...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>