Release Year: 2009
Cast: Maria Ozawa
Genres: Bukkake,swallow
Video language: English

I long ago suspected that the Japanese in terms of perversion gone as far as in terms of nanotechnology. But after watching this video, I realized how how big the gap is ... The same should be so cruelly and ruthlessly to use such a doll, as Maria Ozawa (if you doubt that Mary is beautiful, look please her pictures under spoiler), but I would only be glad if the floor hundreds of angry men poeksplatirovali any loshadipodobnyh so quickly tarahtyaschee Russian leaders, but harsh Japanese probably just love to defile beauty. The plot is this: Maria Ozawa news presenter CMM (it's like CNN only CMM) which should tell the masses about such diverse news as a hurricane in China, a sumo tournament in Tokyo, a report on the football league Spain Summit in London and about a boy genius violinist. But the problem is that Mary always interfere (they are unlikely to help in this way) more than fifty Japanese people who are fit and finish on the face, the clothes, mouth, hair and body of Masha, but the feature of all is that our simply does not pay they nor any attention, she continues to read (by the way! Says she is English) news (especially funny turns, those moments when Mary begins to speak the offer, but in her mouth bursts member, but that does not stop Mary, and she continues to read the news with, , a full mouth''). But the Japanese, and this is not enough and one boy, goes to announcer and lift her skirt, tearing pantyhose and starts to fuck, then ruthlessly tearing shirt (it is clear that this point has been well rehearsed in advance) and at that time was getting dusk, and hedgehogs are all falling and falling, that is, in our case, all the Japanese were finishing and finishing and, moreover, all the impudent and arrogant, do not hesitate to shove their kids on all cylinders in the poor girl's throat, cum right in her mouth and speaking to wipe the sperm of her hair. Mary holds a samurai with an iron will, endures everything (although you can see how hard the poor thing) sometimes swallows sperm (when it does, stop for a moment and apologizes to the attentive viewer), and finally smiles and waves his pen, saying goodbye until next week .

Format: avi
Duration: 44:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1106kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 398.6 MB