Cast: AsianaStarr
Genres: BlowJob Tied up
Video language: English

I was wearing black sheer pantyhose with a tight little mini skirt and a pair of black platform heels. Martin loved the way I looked so he started roping me while I was at the computer. He packed my mouth with handkerchief and wrapped it over tight with some stretchy medical tape, then tied me to the chair. My elbows were pressed together, ankles and knees tied and my neck was pulled to my knees. Then he connected my feet from underneath the chair and around to my elbows so I couldn't kick my feet forward nor could I lift up from my bent position. It looks easy but what was bothering me were my thighs. Being bent so much and also having to kind of hold myself in that position was really working my legs, yet Martin couldn't see my tears behind my hair. After some time of suffering, Martin unties me from the chair and calls me over to him, unwraps my mouth and me to suck his cock. When I fail to keep up with him shoving himself down my throat, he ropes my mouth for not putting it to got use.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3075kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.3 MB