Cast: Ava Austen, Beth
Genres: lesbian, pussy licking, fingering, public
Video language: English

Just on another drive around the neighbourhood, looking for a fare to brighten up my day! It was a nice, sunny day as well! Very rare in the UK! Anyway, someone was waving me down along a route I regularly drive down. A hot, young blonde! Just my type! The more I glanced at her in the back though, the more I thought I recognised her! I thought I’d take a stab at it. “Is your name Beth?” I asked. “Yes…Do we know each other?” she replied. I didn’t know her specifically but I knew Tony and she claimed to only know Tony a little, friend of a friend, that sort of thing. But I knew she knew my mate Steve and he had shown me some raunchy, filthy photos of her cheating on her boyfriend with his boy! I couldn’t believe my luck! I told her if she wanted me to keep my mouth shut, she’d have to do something for me. I told her I liked girls and it turns out she was well up for it anyway! We found a quiet spot, I got in the back and got her big tits out and started sucking on them! I started taking her clothes off, bit by bit. When I got them all off, I opened her legs as wide as they would go and started licking her perfect, tight pussy! I loved the taste! Shame for her to have all the fun though! I took off my top and trousers and bent over in to the front of the cab so she could bury her head in my pussy! She started sticking her fingers in, one at a time! We continued to lick each others pussies in as many different positions as we could think of! We finished by grinding our pussies against each other, both of us having an orgasm at the same time! Now, I have to get back to work and find another fare!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB