Release Year: 2015
Studio: PlayboyPlus
Cast: Alexandra Tyler
Genres: Erotic, Solo, BTS

Go behind the scenes with our Miss April 2015, Alexandra Tyler, on the set of her classic rock-themed Centerfold shoot with photographer Michael Bernard. For April’s Sex & Music issue, we searched long and hard for the perfect Playmate, and we found it in half-German, half-Spanish Alexandra Tyler. A former cheerleader from Sacramento, she’s the very definition of the good girl, and with Playboy, she was excited to go a little bad. “I love how empowered Playmates are,” says Alexandra. “The entire shoot was an adrenaline rush! Not many people get to say they’re a Playmate, so I’m super pumped!” It was Alexandra’s first time posing nude, but she was open to the experience, and the results are certifiably sexy. Who knew being a badass felt so, so good? “What I enjoyed most about shooting for Playboy was the freedom,” she says. “And I don’t just mean the freedom of being naked! I mean the openness—it’s a bunch of creative minds working together to make something awesome.” Get to know Alexandra Tyler, our awesome Miss April, right here on Playboy Plus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.8 MB