This is a shoot from a few years ago. It was at a house in the suburbs of Sacramento. This is an extra room located off of the Master bedroom hidden by a secret bookshelf door. The second floor window faces south and receives a full afternoon of sunlight. Everyone there understands bondage and can appreciate a nice float away afternoon of bondage. I prepared everything for my lovely friend and she was more than happy to put me in. I have a very snug neoprene sleep sack from Mr.S and a form fitting board to strap it to. My hood has a very large leather gag built in. The round piece on the front indicates its size, but the depth makes it a true gag because you can't speak without triggering your gag reflex. It is comfortable and manageable if you relax and stay silent. Posture collar I got from a shop called Smoking Lingerie. The eye patches and ear plugs shut out the conversations and sunlight. Finally some Mr.S leather straps so there is no escape. She is having fun as am I and shows a great deal of interest in my idea of a good time. I love total immobilization and a chance to check out for a few hours. Even though this may sound like heaven to our fans, we are accepted but still regarded as a little strange. Everything went well because she made sure it was snug but not too snug. She was kind enough to monitor me while I floated, however she could not resist teasing me. This was a weekend of photo shoots and play. This video captures the process of putting me in , but the real fun began after the cameras went away. The still photos show what it was like in this silent world. My thanks go out to this lovely lady for taking the time for this experience.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:30
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 188.6 MB