Davina had posted several comments on a social networking site about being stressed out. We had scheduled a photo shoot the previous week which didn't work out. She is very conscientious and contacted me to make a new date. The day came and unfortunately Mark was under the weather. The house was quiet so I thought a sensory deprivation float was in order. Davina is really into rubber, so a thick rubber sack and hood was in order. We talked about what I wanted and she agreed. There was to be no sexual component to this scene. The sensual rubber required nudity to achieve what I was picturing. This was to be an experience to build our trust level. This was so she could learn to trust my attentiveness and skill. She would also trust me to do only what we had agreed upon. I want her to have the freedom to completely relax. This was a very quiet scene with almost no dialog, but a great deal of sensual non sexual touch. She was removed very gradually as she returned from her journey. She said afterward; "....this must be what is like." We made plans to do this again and again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:28
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 233.5 MB