Release Year: 2016
Genres: hentai anime smplace

Now this one is pretty damn weird. I suggest getting this one purely for the entertainment value.

Some archeologists are exploring a ruin and come across a large spinning red crystal and 2 clear crystals with a female body in each one.

Now what would I do in this situation? I'd call the cops, call the government, tell them there's some weird shit going on in this dig site. I certainly wouldn't interact with the crystals with no sort of defensive weaponry.

And yet that is what these archaeologists do. Well the encased female succubi come out and suck them off. All in all a good day for an archaeologist.

Who this was not a good day for is the rest of the world. 'Cause from fucking nowhere tons of succubi invade the world. A group of heavily armored soldiers assemble to combat the succubi. That's when the mud T-rex attacks.

So far this is proceeding along the classic Japanese plot line where shit doesn't make sense.

Anyway, some soldiers get captured and have sex with the succubi (I wouldn't say against their will) since that's what succubi do I guess.

The resolution is 384x288, aka hella small for our modern day monitors. But it looks like it was made decades ago when such a resolution was reasonable. It's also 2 hours long.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:58:45
Video: 384x288, MP4V
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 859.2 MB