Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage
Video language: English

Welcome Vivi Marie. We strive to bring this kind of fresh face to our pages all the time, and Vivi is the perfect example. She doesn't have a ton of experience with bondage, especially not my special style of rope, but she is curious and looking for a good time.
It starts off as a simple floor tie get more elaborate by the minute. Vivi gets bent over the first table I see. She will be basically bound to the thing soon, so there is no point in making sure that she is comfortable. I want her ass in the air, presented as a target for my matched pair of floggers. I plan on turning those cheeks bright pink. The way I have her set up gives me a bit of peak at her pretty little pussy, too. You know I'm going to make sure to get a few shots in there, too.
For a girl without a ton of experience she knows what she likes. Vivi doesn't just endure the pain, she gets off on it. She is a proper little submissive, too. She knows to ask for permission before cumming and to never let herself go early. For being a good girl she gets a nice barehanded spanking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB