Thread: Donnabelle Mortel  

Images

Donnabelle Mortel

https://www.donnabellemortel.com/

About

I graduated Summa Cum Laude with the Kelliher Award for the highest cumulative GPA in my graduating department last June with a B.A. in Humanities and a B.S. in Criminal Justice-Forensic Psychology. I planned on going to law school, but after a long period of meditation and discernment, I've accepted that was never in my heart.

I've moved to LA and I'm loving it!

I have recently been on the NBA Seattle SuperSonics Dance Team... LOVED IT!

I have been acting and modeling for years and have loved it since I was a tot. I have also participated in almost every hobby and sport that you can imagine.. and if you really want to know- cheerleading, snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing, basketball, soccer, volleyball, track, softball, snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, ice skating, rollerblading, bicycling, roller skating, skydiving, shooting guns, tutoring, ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, clothes and dress designing, drawing, singing, traveling... and the list goes on...

I love photoshoots, so if you have any ideas, send me a message and we'll take it from there. shoot me an email at xdonnabellex@gmail.com.
    Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

2. Liked by 2 users: Jimbo, The Watcher