Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kent, Smith, Tiffany
Genres: Oral, Anal, Threesome

Smith's back! Smith's back! I could probably leave this video's description at that, but I suppose you want to know more.

I'd been working quite hard at getting Smith back out for some action for awhile now. How could you not want to see more of this stud? He was an immediate hit with CF fans when he first appeared on the site, and not a day goes by that I don't receive an e-mail or other correspondence from people wanting to see more of him. When, after so many months, he finally agreed (and had time in his busy schedule) to get on camera for us again, I just had to make it a special video.

Getting Smith and Kent together to tag team Tiffany is that special video! Smith was intrigued by the idea of tagging a girl on camera for us, and Kent was more and eager to be his tag team partner here. Smith pounds the hell out of Tiffany, with Kent helping make sure Smith buries his dick as deep and hard in to her as possible. Having two studs take turns on a girl always makes for an incredibly hot dynamic, and this video is no exception. This video is also a reminder of just why we all think Smith is so hot, and why we all hope this isn't the last we see of this stud!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3490kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 445.7 MB