Release Year: 2011
Studio: Severe Society Films
Cast: Holden, Jack Steel, Jake, Jimmy Broadway, Michael, Mistress D Severe, Sinnamon Love, Slut Bottom Chris, Tommy Toscano, Zoey Holloway
Genres: FemDom, Strap-On
Video language: English

Strap-On Idol is a hot and fun fetish parody. Mistress D, Sinnamon, and Zoey look like they're having a lot of fun playing the judges through the “competition”, and put out some good strap-on fucking to the guys. I really like how this doesn't come off as an automatic you know who's in and out type of setup like many releases similar to this have been, but there's no doubt as to Slut Bottom Chris being the champ here. He does an amazing job taking Zoey and the 18” strap-on, and the double penetration finish is nothing short of amazing. The action is captured simply but effectively, and the movie works at a very nice pace to keep things moving well. I was also very impressed with the safety aspect of the movie, as not only were condoms used for the toys, but they were nicely worked into the scenes. Severe Society boldly proclaims they ”Advocate Safe Sane Consensual Play”, and they do a very nice job of displaying it here without being preachy about it. Strap-On Idol is the first release I've seen from Severe Society, and it definitely left a positive first impression.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:33:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 832.5 MB