Release Year: 2016
Genres: Old-Young, Teen, Blonde, Booty Shorts, Tattoo, Shaved Pussy, Oral, Ball Licking, POV, Casting, Interview, Talking, Posing, Masturbation, Fingering, Doggystyle, Cowgirl

19 year old Pamella arrived for her Jimslip casting in the tiniest pair of denim shorts I have ever seen and to be honest I had already given her a pass, for "Further investigation" the instant she bent over to check her boots were laced up properly. Personally, I thing bending over like this was all part of a cunning plan on her part to guarantee she was selected. She hadn't even bothered to wear panties underneath and I an just imagine the look of shock (or pleasant surprise) on the faces of gentle-folk sitting opposite her on the bus. Surely Pamella must have sent some pace-makers all a flutter on her way. To be honest if one of these OAP's had just twisted his head sideways he could have easily gleaned a sneaky glimpse of Pamella's bits peering out from between her shredded denims. This is of course exactly what I did! Anyway, we comp...

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11645kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB