Release Year: 2016
Genres: Old-Young, Teen, Brunette, Big Tits, Trimmed Pussy, Lingerie, High Heels, School Girl, Glasses, Tattoo, Oral, Ball Licking, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Cum On Glasses, Cum Play

Members will have witnessed Julia's antics with shock and awe in last week's casting! Depravity that can only have originated in the mind of a sick twisted pervert i.e. my pal man Fernando El Paso! Anyway, normally we would change the girl from her street clothes into something different for the second part, but I decided that you'd all me if I changed her out of the Sante Maria Academy uniform and so Julia re-emerged on set tidied up but minus her specs. Now with Lara on cam, I was able to grab Julia and fuck her brains out which I enjoyed. We fucked in every position possible and might I say even Lara was impressed by our performances. The Grand Finale being a first on jimslip! Julia donned her specs and I shot my load perfectly all over the lenses, something I'd always wanted to do, but never got round to until today!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB