Thread: Unusual Glory Hole Swallow – Vanessa  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Unusual Glory Hole Swallow – Vanessa

I’ve never met a Cherokee/Irish mix before today but after seeing Vanessa in action at the Gloryhole I think it’s a good combo for a cock worshipper. This girl is full of hot stories and I could have chatted with her all day but not long into our conversation I could tell she was getting turned on and needed some cocks to unload in her mouth. This chick has a great body and a very high sex drive to complete the package. If you’re into long hair, wait until you check out the mane on Vanessa and it’s all real. I could tell that she was torn between sucking cocks and jumping on a few of the big ones to go for a ride. A girl like her that can’t decide on a cock in her mouth or in her pussy needs one at both ends. It was fun watching her get excited when a hung cock made it’s way through the hole and I’m sure her telling the guy how much she loved his cock was partly responsible for him shooting a huge load quickly. After all, what guy doesn’t like having his cock admired and worshipped. She is eagerly waiting for a return visit to the Gloryhole so cast your votes and comment on her video to let me know if you guys want to see her again.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 51:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4738kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

2. Liked by 1 user: giffordal