Video language: English

Hello, guys. My name's Ales and I am proud to take over the infamous Czech camera. I hope you will like my episodes even more, because I know girls will do absolutely anything for money. And here comes the first proof.
I met an unbelievably beautiful girl on a bus stop. Her name is Sylva, she has just turned 18 and you have never seen a gypsy girl this beautiful. She missed the bus to her boyfriend's, but did not hesitate to use the extra time to improve her budget. It wasn't really hard convincing, you could tell Sylva would sold her own woman, if she could. Ten grand and she was all mine, so I fucked her in a forest nearby. It was a wet and muddy experience, but turning this princess into a dirty whore with cum covered face was worth it.
Would you like to know her phone number? Well, in that case you should probably wait until the end of the video, cause there might be some hints. As you saw, it's not very difficult to buy this pussycat. I just wonder what her BF will say after he hears all the BS she has said about him. Well...

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 782.0 MB