Cast: Francys Belle
Genres: Car-Sex, Brunette, Hardcore, Blowjob, Doggy style, Deepthroat, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Screaming Orgasm
Video language: English

"Today an overcast kind of rainy day in Prague. Perfect for those lonely feeling girls who want to cuddle or stay home and fuck. We have a high chance that meeting a girl on a day like today she will be ready to give that pussy up. We come across a Brazilian babe named Francys who’s lost and she shares a cigarette with us. Boom, that seals the bond and moments later her petite ass is inside! Especially after we told her it's a 1 hour walk to the metro! Francys in the back with Figi who’s already playing with his dick. She asks, ""Are you taking me to my friends or you want to fuck me?"" How about both, Bitch! She says nah, im not into it, but 2 minutes the open minded Brazilian babe is ready for hardcore car sex.! She has her panties off showing us a nice hairy pussy and dick goes deep. What a screamer! She sucks, deepthroats , gags, and gobbles balls like a queen then rides that dick like she’s in a twerkin competition. Figi slams her pussy hard all over the city while she sings like a demon and a hot orgasm gets choked out of her with a cumshot in the mouth then a drop in the city center! Hasta la vista!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10950kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB