Thread: Shanadreams - Leisha aka Yolka - Unknown Set #1 - 98x  

Images

Shanadreams - Leisha aka Yolka - Unknown Set #1 - 98x

Images
    Only 2 thanks in total for all these great Shanadreams sets I've been uploading most of the day... What's going on..? Does nobody here like Yolka..? If you're hetro then surely you find her attractive...

Please tell me if I'm wasting my time so I waste no more of it on you ungrateful people who have viewed and not thanked, surely if you already have or dont want the set, you can at least give me props for taking the time to up it...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gRaY View Post
    Only 2 thanks in total for all these great Shanadreams sets I've been uploading most of the day... What's going on..? Does nobody here like Yolka..? If you're hetro then surely you find her attractive...

Please tell me if I'm wasting my time so I waste no more of it on you ungrateful people who have viewed and not thanked, surely if you already have or dont want the set, you can at least give me props for taking the time to up it...
    Hey gRay, I wasn't around when you first posted these, but I certainly appreciate it now. Yolka really excites me. Can't figure why so few thanks. So count this one about a hundred times!

Elite Member
    Images
    This probably would have done better in the Fine Arts section.