Release Year: 2014
Studio: GloryholeSwallow
Cast: Taylor
Genres: 8 Cumshots, Tit Fuck, Tattoos, Squirt, Shaved, MILF, Interracial, Fingering, Deepthroat, Brunette, Big Tits

Your favorite MILF is back for another feeding at the Gloryhole and she was on her game as usual. This girl is always ready to drain some balls and does it in such an erotic way that I tell new girls to watch her videos before having their first Gloryhole adventure.
I didn't know she's a squirter until today and she didn't know she was able to cum so much until today so we both learned something new on this visit. From what I've heard, she has an unusually tight pussy and you can see just how tight it really is when one guy fingered her to orgasm and it was a delayed squirt. Those tight pussy muscles were holding in all that cum until there was so much build-up that it released all at once. I've never seen a girl squirt quite like that before.
I got some great upshot camera angles of her sucking cocks at the moment when they were filling her mouth with cum. I know a lot of you like watching the cum being pumped into the girl's mouth and Taylor does this perfectly. She also did her signature move of ticking cum off her big tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4600kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.9 GB