Release Year: 2016
Cast: Harmony Bliss
Genres: MILF, Mature, Amateurs, Doggystyle, Facial, Glasses, Piercings, Pussy licking, Shaved, Straight, White
Video language: English

"Myself, I like seeing the girls get all dolled up for the photo shoot, in fancy outfits, sexy lingerie, like the pin-up girls of old used to do. I don't even like all of the XXX hardcore. I like the glamour stuff more. I don't need to see cum shots and I'm not a huge fan of those close-up shots." Modeling in SCORE since 2001, Harmony decided, after years of solo modeling, mainly magazine shoots, and saying no to hardcore, to go ahead and try a few sex scenes with guys. That burst open the gates, so to speak. A big cock was located so Harmony could tit-fuck it and jerk it off on camera in POV style. She did an admirable job, very nice! Mr. Dick cums in a cocktail glass she holds between her jugs and Harmony pours the semen on them. Thankfully, we don't see his face as he fucks her big tits. For a while, Harmony got real busy fucking guys in hardcore, then she totally stopped and gave it all up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 715.8 MB