Studio: Thebondagechannel

1. sicilia ricci is a blond, blue eyed, girl next door. what the neighbors dont know is that she is a total slut. she loves sex. she loves being controlled. i couldnt wait to have her in the playroom to test her out. sicilia is true to her word. she melts as i choke her. she loves the feel of the tightening ropes. she takes hard punishment, leaving red marks over milky white skin. she cums easily and often. 2. danni lyons swoons as i slowly tie her. i spank her ass as i bond her. she is she bound standing on her toes with a crotchrope digging into her latex covered pussy. by the time i pull one leg up she is soaking wet. it only takes a few hard slaps to her ass to make her cum. standing on tip toes, every move working the crotchrope, rope slut danni has three intense orgasms from flogging and bondage alone. a true rope slut. 3. derek synklaire constantly begs me to play hard with her. in this play session i start out stretching her out and flogging her. a flogger warms her back and butt. i switch to the whip and flog hard, at the same time teasing her pussy to orgasm. once she cums, i spin her around and pull her on tip toes with a crotchrope, where she stays while i jerk off watching her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB