When I first saw Nicole in that red bikini, all I could think was candy...Her small body is perfection...Those tits are natural and as rare as blue diamonds...She looks up at me with those big brown eyes and tells me that she's submissive...I tell her that we will find out how far that submisison goes...I was happy to find that this woman is as tough and determined as she is exotic and sexy...The spread eagle really reveals her full beauty, and the last scene proves that her pussy is multi-orgasmic and always ready for more...For a first timer, or even an experienced bottom, Nicole impresses us and gives us all hard ons. The master ties Nicole to a tube position, she is ball-gagged, a vibrator on her cunt and the master whip her tits. Next position sees Nicole bended at 90 degrees, with clips and weights on her nips, a dildo in her pussy and some light whippings on her back. Third position standing straight legs and arms open and some light whippings on her tits. Last position: Nicole sits with her legs open, vibrator, nipple clips, ball-gag, electric stimulation of inner thigs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1616kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 648.0 MB