JeC is in trouble. She has been sent to me for her punishment. The clip starts with her entering my building and going up several flights of stairs. She's wearing a nice button up shirt, tight skirt, pantyhose, and very High Heels. She takes her time as she is in no hurry to see me. As she walks past my door, I rush out and grab her, pulling her inside. I shove her against the wall and slip a rope around her neck. The end is used to cruelly bind her elbows and wrists, so if she fights, it will only tighten around her neck. I grab her by her hair and walk her to the other end of the room. I immediately shove a huge red ball gag in her mouth. Now I grab more rope and start binding her elbows. I messed up and had to stop at this point to make camera adjustments. I forgot to put JeC's ballgag back in so now shes *magically* ungagged. The good news is now we get to see her gagged again, lol Her wrists are bound and a tight chest harness is added as well. Her wrists are pulled to her right side and tied there as well. I make her sit on the concrete floor...

Format: mp4
Video: 640x480

Total size: 716.7 MB in 2 files.