Cast: Nataly
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

This is from late one raining and snowing afternoon. Nataly has just come to my place, this 19yo girl is horny. I had her get naked and take on white garter belt and white stockings. Had her show me her body, spreading her legs in front of me. She told me she wanted to be tied and used, fucked. I had her stand on her knees, tied her arms and secured her to the sofa. She was kneeling pushing her ass up. Standing behind her I started touching her lovely soft body, her back, neck, ass, inner thighs and her now wet warm and open pussy. She moaned. She loves to have her pussy touched. This girl has the tightest pussy you could imagine... tight!!! I unbuttoned my pants, then had her suck my dick and she did, she loves sucking a dick hard, tasting the first drops...I then slowly fucked her from behind. Slowly in and out, deep inside her, then harder. She was now shivering and moaning. She wanted cum and soon I shot my load deep inside her. Her pussy grabbing my dick wanting everything, draining my balls. Later she said she loves a slow fuck that ends in some hard strokes and then the feeling when a man, a stranger fills her pussy with cum.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 12:21
Video: 688x384, AVC (H.264), 1014kbps
Audio: 532kbps

File size: 146.7 MB