Schnuggie91 - Pervers! Threesome at a Gynecologist! Part 1 and 2

As the pretty nurse called my name, I was pretty nervous. On the day I was for the first time in this gynecologist. If I'm honest, it was a strange feeling to sit there on the gynecologist's chair with legs spread wide. Then, when the doctor came into the treatment chamber and presented its investigation methods, I still did not know so exactly what to expect. His assistant was preparing then already for the investigation. Oh God, those methods I did not even know. I do not how to describe it all. Actually, I should not talk about it because it will be our secret!

After undressing, the doctor examines a shy Schnuggie. He inserts his finger into her vagina and checks her rectal temperature with a thermometer. His female assistant continues the checkup by inserting a speculum and performing oral sex on her. After that, she gets fucked (Missionary) by the doctor on the gynecological chair, while his assistant touches her breasts.

In part two the doctor first fingers and then fucks the assistant with a condom. He then fucks Schnuggie again (Missionary) and comes on her mouth after a nice blowjob.

Category: Blonde, German, Blowjob, medical, Gyno, Gyno Examination, Amateur, Shaved, Natural Tits

flv
Size: 85735687 bytes (81.76 MiB), duration: 00:06:52, avg.bitrate: 1665 kb/s
Audio: aac, 3 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r)

schnug - Per.flv