Cast: Adrienne Black
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Mocking Earl Grey by dressing in a provocative school uniform will only earn beautiful blonde Adrienne extra swats with a smarting leather tawse! " I had to lie over a footstool," explains Adrienne, "so at least my bottom wasn't so stretched as bending over. But it still stung like hell!" See those panties come down her long legs as she submits to a well-deserved strapping! Delicious. She's tall, blonde and spoilt by her rich folks. It's Earl Grey's job to punish her for rudeness at a dinner event for her parents' friends. His solution? Have her grab ankles for 10 swats with a school paddle in College Discipline. The loud crack on tight denim jeans is matched only by her reactions (catch slow-mo replays at the end!) as she's never, ever been paddled before! Family lawyer Earl Grey is waiting as she emerges from her bathroom in just panties. In his hand, a fearsome wooden paddle! "I guess I deserve a spanking," admits six-feet tall beauty Adrienne Black, after wrecking her car. Bent over the end of her bed, long legs topped by smooth, round cheeks, Adrienne takes 10 swats totally nude in CD. Reaction cam replays catch it all!

Format: avi
Duration: 22:39
Video: 960x764, XviD, 3703kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 637.2 MB