Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: FNW
Duration: 29 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: My Master wanted to see me again but went about it much differently. I wasn't sure if I was ready for him again. My throat was still sore from the last session. His slave training is quite intense. But I do love when he leaves me shackled and blindfolded. I feel so helpless knowing there's not much I can do when he has me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. The cold leather of the couch kept me shivering. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! He finally arrives and waste no time reintroducing his huge cock to me. I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his slut to be used whenever he wants. He had me on my back, legs spread in his hands to pound me my pussy. He threw me on my knees, head and hands hanging over the back of the couch, holding my head in place has he rammed his dick deep down my throat at a rapid pace. He walked over and took my , his hands firm on my hips, pulling me back fast and swift onto his cock. I don't remember how many times I orgasm-ed. I lost count. This time I got cum. He left me a happy sex slave.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 642.8 MB