Cast: Adrienne Black
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Undressing in front of her bathroom mirror, she's startled by Earl Grey. It's only her fourth shoot, but Adrienne does her first-ever nude scene, and it's hot! He's responsible for this stunning college's girl's welfare, including discipline! Caught coming home at 5am, she has to bend over for 20 with a leather paddle, first with panties "wedgied", then nude, pert 34B breasts jiggling! Playing table tennis in tiny denim shorts, long legged beauty A.B. finds herself bent provocatively over the end of her bed for a spanking - using a ping pong paddle! Instead of studying for college, she's been hanging out with friends. That fun time has to be paid for with a sore bottom. Spanked 10 on shorts, 10 in white panties, even they come off for a final 10 bare! Beautiful blonde A.B. suns herself by the pool instead of getting ready for an important dinner with family and friends. Fortunately, Earl Grey is on hand to provide hands-on correction for this college hottie! First a hand spanking in her bikini, then bent over a pool table for 20 with the tawse - 10 on her tight mini skirt, 10 with her panties down on that tight teenage bottom! Taking from her man's expensive cellar when she's not yet 21 costs her 12 with a cane from Earl Grey, six of them bare! "I only wanted a glass, not the whole bottle!" protests beautiful Adrienne. "I've never been caned before, it really stings!" she admits, "Especially with my booty bare." Watch for Adrienne's deliciously sassy dialogue plus an out-take in CD.

Format: avi
Duration: 28:49
Video: 960x764, XviD, 3571kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 783.0 MB