Thread: "Next Stop...Rape" by TheDoctor  

Images

"Next Stop...Rape" by TheDoctor

WARNING!! THIS STORY IS ENTIRELY FICTION AND NONE OF IT IS TRUE!! THIS STORY IS ALSO ABOUT RAPE!! IF THAT OFFENDS ANYONE!! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Next Stop...Rape

Morgana and her friend Tess were riding the train back home after a night at the bar. They were going home after a girl’s night out.

“Tonight was amazing Morgana.”

“It was, we need to do this more often.”

The train stopped and Tess stood up, “Well until next time.”

“Of course.” Morgana hugged Tess and she got off.

Morgana took a seat and went onto her phone. She had a forty-minute train ride and was going to have to get comfortable. The train stopped five minutes later at a stop and Morgana looked up to see not one, not two but 6 hooded men enter the train. She felt uneasy and them whispering to one another was not helping her worries.

Morgana was getting ready to leave when two of them sat on each side of her. They smelled of weed. “Look, can you give me some space please.”

Morgana didn’t like she couldn’t see their faces, it only meant something was about to happen. “Why not, you’re a pretty fine piece of ass.” One said eying up Morgana

“Besides, don’t you know what time it is?” Said another.

Morgana, with shaking hands looked down at her phone. “I-It’s a little bit past midnight.”

“Wrong.” Said a third one snatching her iPhone and tossing it over his shoulder. “It’s fucking time.”

Everyone cheered and Morgana tried to get up but the men squeezed her elbows, keeping her seated. One of the men grabs Morgana’s dress by the collar and in one yank, it was ripped off, leaving her exposed in a white cotton bra and a white, skimpy thong.

Oh no, they are going to rape me, they are going to rape me on this train! Morgana thought to herself as her breasts were being groped through her bra before it too was violently torn from her chest.

“I say we see if this cunt has a bush or if she’s smooth.” Said the same guy who stripped her and groped her. He tore off her thong and whistles. “Looks like she keeps it trimmed boys.” He said checking out her landing strip of pubic hair. “Stand the cunt up, time to start this party.”

Morgana was stood up and she had breasts squeezed, her nipples pinched and twisted. Her ass cheeks were squeezed, pinched and slapped. “Plea-Please stop.”

One hand was stroking her clitoris while another one was fingering her pussy. She tried to resist the gnawing pleasure that building inside her pussy. She was pushed to her knees and she saw them all take out their cocks. Her eyes widen at the sight of six black cocks that had thick veins and the biggest ones looked to be 10in while the shortest ones looked to be 9in!

“Now listen, you bite, we beat you!” One said throat fucking Morgana.

Morgana was pin balled between all six cocks, choking gagging and slurping on all of them. Each time a cock plunge to the back of her throat, she choked on sweat and grime. Her cock tears had made her black eye liner stain the sides of her face. Saliva cascaded from her bottom lips and fell across her breasts and twitching nipples. The cocks that weren’t being throated had to be jerked off and Morgana hated the feeling of their slimy cocks fucking her smooth palms.

When she was giving a breather, the cocks took turns slapping against the sides of her face, against her succulent tongue and against her breasts. One nigger took a seat and Morgana was lifted up and lowered down onto his cock.

“N-NO IT’S TOO BIG! IT WON’T FIT!” Morgana screeches as her pink pussy was stretched apart.

“Damn cunt, don’t you have a man to fuck this pussy, it’s so tight.” The nigger said feeling Morgana’s vaginal walls clench his cock.

From behind Morgana could feel a cock sliding up and down her ass crack. “Time to bust this asshole.”
    As the cock eased into Morgana’s asshole, it ripped and tore at her anus, making her eyes bugle out and making her voice strain from high pitch screeching. “YOURE KILLING ME!!”

The nigger pushed harder into Morgana’s asshole, saying. “No, I’m only splitting your asshole in half.”

The head of the cock popped inside Morgana’s asshole and the rest of the veiny shaft plowed into her rectum. She screamed and screamed and once both thick, long cocks proceeded to fuck her, inside her she could feel cocks grinding against one another through the rectocele (the wall that separates the anus and vagina). It was something Morgana never thought or wanted to feel in her lifetime. A nigger placed one foot on the bench and grabs a handful of Morgana’s hair. He yanked her head down and he bobs her jaw up and down his throbbing cock.

Oh God never in my life did I ever want anything to be in my ass nor in my mouth. But here I am, being gang raped and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Morgana was shoved off the cocks and she hit the floor with a thud. One nigger mounted her, easing his cock in and out of her sore anus. With each time he went balls deep he would slap her ass cheeks as hard as he could. In front of her head was picked up and she was slapped repeatedly across the jaw while throat fucking and spitting in her face.

“YOU’RE A DIRTY FUCKIN’ CUNT” One shouted.

“YOU WHITE WHORES THINK YOUR BETTER THEN US NIGGERS! THINK WE’RE ALL DIRTY!!” Another shouted.

“NOW LOOK WHO’S DIRTY!! LOOK WHO’S A FILTHY DOG!! A third one shouted.

Everyone took turns either sodomizing her ass, plowing her pussy, spitting in her face or slapping her. By the time a nigger slid underneath her and started bouncing her up and down his cock while another one went behind her to violate her ass once again, her ass cheeks were bright red, her face sore and covered in spit.

The other three cocks took turns fucking Morgana’s mouth and it was. “Man cunt, listen to your mouth slurp and gag, you must like this.”
    No I don’t, this is wrong, so wrong, when will it be over? Morgana thought, wishing this nightmare to be over.

After who knows how long, they stopped gang raping her and laid on her stomach. Each man drove their hard cocks in and out of Morgana, grunting and she could feel him throbbing.

No, they can’t cum inside me! “Please, I’m not on the pill!”

“All the better bitch.”

Morgana felt the first load fill her pussy and she cried. As the cock pulled out, the second load she could feel filling her womb and the last three she felt herself fill with shame.

“Did you Morgana...” The one nigger said going through her purse and looking at her license. “...that most people piss on subways and you wanna know why?” Everyone started pissing on Morgana. “It’s because no one cares about subways just like how no one cares about you.”

After the last drop slashed across her pretty lips, the one kneels, smearing her face on the floor. “Now clean your mess slut!”

Morgana dragged her tongue around the dirty floor, licking up dirty, piss, cum and sweat. The train stopped and the men left, leaving Morgana to pull herself off the floor and find her tattered dress. She did her best to tie it to her body. She found her phone and walked off the train at her stop. At home she took a shower for three hours and after leaving the bathroom, she still felt scum and filth on her body.

The next morning Morgana was mortified because all over social medias and anywhere else online was video and pictures of her rape! The worst part was the comments. People were calling her a slut, a pervert, saying horrible things like she was a nigger cock whore and that she was asking for it.
    "It's time to pay for your Sins."
    Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams