Thread: "Festival Rape" by jjgarces  

Images

"Festival Rape" by jjgarces

The following story is not real, but is based around a real girl. No last names were used and the other guy's name is made up, too.

But it is only a fantasy, and should be used only for those purposes.

A lot can happen at music festivals, what with the outdoor venue and the sheer number of people there getting drunk at the same time.

But of all the things that can happen at one of those things, I bet the possibility of a scorned, jilted, stood-up and pissed-off guy like me taking out the ultimate revenge on the bitch who deemed him not god enough for her was the furthest thing from anyone’s mind.

See, I was supposed to be at this particular festival with a girl named Stephanie, who had been the apple of my eye lately due to her love of two things: country music and beer.

But I, like most guys, wasn’t looking to have a relationship with her.

What I was looking for was the chance to get her drunk and have hot, sweaty sex with her at the festival.

So needless to say when she agreed to go to it with me, I was ecstatic and couldn’t believe that the sexy redhead was actually giving me the time of day.

But I also knew she had a reputation as a bit of a teasing bitch, so though it shouldn’t have surprised me when I heard she had found a “better” date than me for that day, I was nonetheless aggravated by it.

“You think you can just play me and get away with it Stephanie? I wanted to have your pussy at that festival, and guess what slut? I’M STILL GONNA!” I hissed into my phone as I played her message to me about standing me up again, vowing to get revenge on her as I prepared to go to the festival alone.

I arrived at the event with revenge on my mind, but up until that point, had no real plan for it, but that all changed when I saw the rows of Porta Pottys lined up along the edges of the property being used for it.

There also didn’t seem to be a whole lot of security where they were located, so I made a mental note of that and went to go find Stephanie, who I soon found grinding on a guy I assumed was her replacement for me.

“Fucking bitch,” I hissed under my breath as I saw her very much simulating sex with the guy, one hand on her beer and the other on him as she grinded away on him in her tight brown bikini top and tight little blue jean shorts, not leaving a whole lot about her to the imagination.

“STEPHANIE? WHAT THE FUCK! I LEAVE YOU FOR JUST A FEW MINUTES AND I COME BACK AND YOU’RE FUCKING DANCING WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!?” I heard a voice say as he walked up behind her, balling up his fists and looking like he wanted to strike her as she laughed in his face.

“I was just using you to make someone else jealous Mark. This stud right here was always going to be the guy who got inside of me today,” she told him, telling him not to take it so personal as she walked away hanging all over the other guy.

“Hey…my man. Come here for a minute,” I said to the other guy she had just embarrassed, introducing myself and explaining to him what she had done to me.

“Dude, my apologies. If I had known she was just using me to get to you, I never would have fallen for her shit anyway,” he told me, formally introducing himself to me and continuing to profusely apologize to me as we walked and talked along the perimeter of the festival grounds.

“Don’t even worry about it anymore man. Bitches like her aren’t worth it…unless…” I told him, looking around and walking with him behind the portable toilets as I spelled out my plot for revenge against her.

“I’m in,” he told me, quickly agreeing to the plan before we went our separate ways, planning to meet again as the sun went down to put our plan into action.

When night began to fall, we both convened at the edge of the grounds where the Porta Pottys were and saw quite the sight before us, as little miss two-timing Stephanie was on her knees behind them sucking off the guy she intended to sleep with at the end of the night.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” I called out to her after we spied her sucking his cock, causing her to stop what she was doing and start yelling at me about being “jealous” that he was going to get what I never would.

“Oh yeah? Well what about me Stephanie? I thought we actually had something,” Mark told her as she wheeled around to speak to him, laughing at him and again telling him he was just a “toy” she used to humiliate me.

“Hit the road loser! And don’t come back over here if you know what’s good for you!” I told the one she was blowing as we surrounded her, laughing at the sight of him stumbling to his feet and leaving her alone with two guys I was certain he knew had every intention of raping her.

“Please guys…it was just a misunderstanding,” she began, stammering over her words and pleading with us to leave her alone as we cornered her against one of the toilets and started pawing at her body.

“All we wanted was to get our dicks wet inside of you Stephanie…and now it’s gonna happen whether you want it to or not…” I hissed as I pushed her up against the Porta Potty and thrust into the area between her legs.

“Someone needs to teach you a little lesson in respect,” Mark spat as he grabbed at her tits, yanking off her bikini top as I ran my hands between her legs, eventually taking one of them and placing them inside her shorts, which were already unbuttoned and half unzipped.

“THEY’RE GONNA RAPE ME! HELP ME-MMMPPPPHHHH!” she moaned, her cries for help being cut off by my other hand going over her mouth as the one inside her shorts yanked them to her ankles and felt up her pussy.

“SHUT UP CUNT!” I shouted in her ear, making her recoil in fear at the way I was speaking to her as Mark sneered at her and paced back and forth behind me, awaiting his own chance at revenge.

“No one’s going to help you. Because no one ever bothers to patrol back here during a show. So if you don’t want us bashing your skull in on this portable shithouse, you better do everything we tell you to do. And you can start by sucking us off just like you were doing to him,” I instructed her, dragging her to the open field behind the toilets and telling her to hit her knees as I presented my cock to her.

“NEVER!” she shouted in one last act of defiance before we tired of her shit, leading to me grabbing her by the back of the head and forcing her onto my dick while my newfound friend kept watch and waited his turn.

“We’re done being made fools of by you slut!” I told her, slapping her around until she started sucking on my dick, my partner in crime stroking his dick to the thought of getting the same treatment later on.

“MMMMPPPPPHHHHH,” she moaned as she sucked my dick, her eyes darting around looking for any sign of help as she worked me over.

“Keep sucking you worthless cunt,” I told her as I slammed my hips into her face, forcing my dick to the back of her throat as I slammed my hips into her face one last time and came down her throat, the head of my cock nearly choking her as I aimed it at the back of her throat.

“Swallow it bitch! And I can guarantee you that’s not the only place our cum is gonna go,” my new pal told her as she choked on my dick, finally giving in and swallowing my load down, only to have him take his place in her mouth when I pulled out of her.

“Suck it Stephanie! You have a long way to go before you’ve learned your lesson!” he shouted at her, even more forceful with her than I was as he grabbed her by the back of the head and slammed her onto his dick, drool starting to run down her chin as she sucked him off.

“I bet your pussy will be nice and tight for us slut. I can’t wait to fuck it and cum in it later,” I taunted her, slapping her in the face as he yanked on her pony tail and forced his dick down her throat for the big finish.

“Cumming slut,” he taunted her as he lurched his hips into her face one last time and came down her throat, her eyes rolling into her head as he shot his load to the back of her throat.

“Anyone coming?” I asked Mark as I threw Stephanie to the ground and climbed on top of her, sneering at her as I leered at her tight body.

“The coast is clear. There appears to be a drunken fistfight happening near the stage, so there is no police presence back here right now,” he told me, standing lookout for me as I aimed my dick at her pussy and slid it into her.

“You heard him slut. No one can help you now. And I’ve waited too long for a piece of this pussy to let the moment pass by,” I told her as I started raping her, one hand covering her mouth as I let the other one roam her body.

“You feel real good Stephanie. Just like I always knew you would slut,” I told her as I forced a kiss on her, throwing her long legs onto my shoulders to push myself even deeper inside of her.

“MMMPPPPPHHHHH! MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!” she shouted, her hands desperately trying to pull mine away as I sank my dick balls-deep inside of her, her walls starting to pull and squeeze on it.

“I’m gonna remove my hand and the only thing I want to hear out of you is you cumming for me cunt,” I told her as I slapped her around and removed my hand, sinking my dick into her up to my balls one last time as she arched her back and wrapped her legs around me, shouting out in panic at the thought of cumming for me as I started to suck on her tits, adding to her unwanted sexual stimulation.

“I knew it. You little slut. You really are getting off on being raped,” I taunted her as she came for me, a steady trickle of her cum painting my dick as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, her whole body tensing up as she begged me not to cum inside her.

“Oh, but the only reason I ever wanted to be your date tonight was to do this in the first place Steph,” I taunted her as I grabbed her hips and forced them up into mine, grunting in her ear as I shot my load into her, gobs of my sticky seed shooting into her womb as I held my dick inside of her.

“FUCK YOU! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD EVER GET ANY PUSSY FROM ME!” she shouted at me as I pulled out of her, still having a little bit of defiance left in her as my new buddy came over to her and climbed on top of her to start raping her.

“You’ll pay for that…” I hissed in her ear as Mark started thrusting in and out of her, his hands all over her body as he drilled her.

“GET OFF ME! I WAS JUST USING YOU TO GET TO HIM!” she shouted, the guy slapping her in the face as he put the crook of his elbow into her throat.

“And now we’re using you…BITCH!” he taunted her as he drove himself up to his balls inside of her, holding her down like as he came in her.

“SHIT…it feels so good fucking jizzing in your cunt Steph. And I bet a stupid bitch like you isn’t on the pill, either,” he told her as he finished cumming in her, leaving his dick inside of her for a few more seconds before pulling out of her.

“Put her in the Porta Potty. Then wait for me,” I told him as he grabbed her by the hair, slapped her around and then took her inside one of the portable toilets with him as I went and purchased a couple of long neck beer bottles to take back with me.

“Now the real fun can begin,” I told as I let myself in the occupied toilet, pushing her up against the wall of it and aiming my cock at her pussy again while both of us brandished the beer bottles.

“Now…we’re about to chug these beers Stephanie. After which we are going to rape your pussy and your ass with the broken remains of the bottles. Unless you beg us to stick our dicks inside of you again,” I told her, causing her to cry out in fear at the suggestion as I guzzled the beer and slid the neck of the bottle up her cunt.

“F-fuck m-me…” she softly whispered as Mark downed his beer and I removed the bottle neck from her cunt, both of us grabbing her and stepping out a few steps to where we were in front of the toilet.

“With what bitch? And make it loud or the bottles are going inside you,” I told her, slapping the back of her head as we broke the beer bottles on the toilet bowl next to her.

“FUCK ME WITH YOUR DICKS,” she shouted, bursting into tears at having been made so powerless against us as I aimed my dick at her pussy and Mark took aim at her ass.

“We knew you’d say that,” he sneered as he started pumping into her ass, followed by me thrusting into her pussy as we started double-teaming her in the stinky, hot, cramped confines of the Porta Potty.

“UNGH…UNGH…” she moaned, her head hanging down and her hair dangerously close to the inside of the bowl as we had our way with her again, our dicks moving back and forth inside of her as we pumped them in and out of her pussy and ass.

“That’s a good little cunt,” I taunted her as she pushed her ass out a little further, letting us slide even deeper into her holes as we felt her body starting to stiffen up for us.

“Cum for us bitch. Cause these holes belong to us now,” I told her as she silently came her juices flooding over my dick as I held it inside of her and came in her pussy for the second time, a small trickle of her cunt juices coating my dick as the other guy she had scorned lurched his hips forward and came in her ass.

“Maybe one of us will knock you up. Give you a nine-month long reminder of the games you like to play. I bet you’d love that, wouldn’t you Stephanie?” I taunted her as I held myself inside of her and finished unloading into her.

“Time to switch,” I calmly said to Mark, slapping her across the face as he took my place in her pussy and I took my first crack at her ass.

“UH…UH,” she moaned as we started violently raping her for the last time, his dick going in and out of her cunt with a vengeance as I tore up her ass.

“Such a tight ass you have Stephanie. Too bad we’re tearing it up just like we tore up your pussy,” I taunted her as I moved in and out of her ass, her anal ring clinging to my dick as her vaginal walls clung to the dick in her pussy.

“Be a good little slut and cum for us,” Mark told her as he buried himself in her cunt, giving her a few more quick, deep thrusts as he came in her, my dick resting deep in her bowels as I fired off a second load of cum into her ass.

“The worst is yet to come…” I warned her as we pulled out of her, Mark taking a quick look around outside and giving me the all clear sign that the festival was over and we were now all alone with her.

“Looks like the festival’s over slut. Which means we have you all to ourselves now…” I whispered in her ear as Mark took one of the broken beer bottles off the toilet and handed it to me, keeping the other one for himself.

“L-let m-me g-go. You had your fun with me already…” she whispered, desperate to push us out of the way and get out of the port-a-let.

“The fun is only just beginning Stephanie…” Mark hissed with an icy tone that made her skin crawl, grabbing her and bending her over the toilet as we placed the broken ends of the beer bottles at the openings to her pussy and ass.

“P-please not that. You’ll permanently disfigure me, you assholes! FUCK! I’m-I’m sorry I led both of you on!” she cried out, starting to ask us for forgiveness as we threatened to sodomize her with the broken bottles.

“Too late. BITCH!” Mark shouted at her as he jammed the broken end of the beer bottle he was holding into her ass, causing her to scream out in pain as he started twisting it up inside of her.

“Say goodbye to ever getting any dick inside you again slut,” I sneered as I drove the broken end of the bottle I was holding into her pussy and started thrusting it in and out of her, twisting it around her insides as I forced it all the way up inside of her.

“FUCK! OHGOD! YOU’RE KILLING ME! TAKE THEM OUT!” she shouted, her body starting to go into shock from the pain of being fucked by the sharp ends of the bottle.

“You played us for fools so now we’re gonna make sure we’re the last guys who ever get any pussy or ass from you,” Mark hissed as we worked the broken bottles in and out of her a few more times, both of us using all of our body weight to drive them up into her one last time.

“NOW I think you’ve learned your lesson slut,” we sneered, spitting on her nearly unconscious body as blood trickled out of her pussy and ass, a vacant look in her eyes as she stared up at us.

“Leave…me…alone…” she whispered, spitting up drool as she tried to struggle to her feet, only to fall face-first into the toilet bowl.

“Dumb slut. Your body’s not much use to you or anyone anymore, so I guess we’ll be leaving now,” I told her, high-fiving Mark and takin a few pics of her with her own phone, giving her one last humiliation by sending them out to every guy in her contact list, spitting on her one last time as we did.

“Maybe now you’ll think twice before playing with guy’s emotions. If any guys ever want to play with you again,” we told her as we left the portable shit box and went on with our lives, confident that we had ruined her life as much as she had ruined ours.
    "It's time to pay for your Sins."
    Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams