Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: FNW
Duration: 27 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: My wrists and legs were bound to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping me in the position. I'm not sure why I deserved such sexual disgrace again. I thought my slave training was going well. It's what I kept thinking as he fucked me deep from behind. I'm usually tight and shallow. He didn't care. He went as fast as he wanted, pushing his cock in me as deep as he could. He made be beg for more of his hung meat, making me orgasm more than I have before with him. I couldn't handle his massive dick. Yet, instead, he brought out a fucking machine with a dildo just like him and his new favorite toy, the sybian. The rapid vibration with the drilling rubber cock made me cum so hard over and over. I couldn't whine. He had me by my hair, holding it in place to deep throat every inch he dick. I couldn't concentrate on the sensations, overwhelmed by it all. I was beginning to break but he didn't let up. He increased the vibration, made the fucking machine go faster as he continued skull fucking me, making me take his dick deep down my throat.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 569.9 MB