Release Year: 2016
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Serene
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

As Told by Serene I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself sleeping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my body. He lifts and drops my arms and legs. He squeezes my tits, legs, and feet. He lifts me at the small of my back as he continues feeling me up. He then rolls me over and positions my body in different ways. After a while of this he tapes my wrists and ankles and then he disappears. After just a short time I all of a sudden wake and am now experiencing what I have been watching. Yes, I'm bound in a strange place on a strange bed. I squirm and struggle as hard as I can without falling off of the bed. I eventually start to call out for help, but the man reappears and quickly shoves a huge black ball in my mouth. It has a strap through the middle of it and he buckles it tightly around my head, ensuring there is no way I can get the ball out. Now he starts groping and manhandling me again, but now he's much rougher. In addition, he starts slapping my tits and my ass. He eventually ties a length of rope around my neck. He pulls on it me to my feet. He ties it off overhead, so I can't go anywhere. I stand there for a short while. He adds more wide gray tape to my upper body and legs. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB