Cast: Brookelynne BriarAs it turns out, camming is just the tip of the iceberg. I had a taste of the Adult Industry and I wanted more!
Video language: English

I decided to take my background in media and front-end wed development in a different direction. When I created BrookelynneBriar, my mission was to create a place where I could express and explore my sexuality with a website the would evolve as I continued to learn, experience, and grow as a person and as a sexual being.
As a solo girl I love masturbating! Fingers, toys, anal, vibrators - you name it, I love to play with it! Along with solo masturbation content, you will find I mix in a healthy load of hard-core, boy-girl content. Blow-jobs, facials, fucking, bondage, role-plays, and so much more! In addition to sex and masturbation, I round out my sexy videos with a good dose of kink and fetish content: feet, spanking, costumes, smoking, masturbation instruction, face-sitting, stockings/pantyhose, shoes, humiliation, just to name a few. Fetishism is the spice of life, and I like it hot
Most importantly – you will see me thoroughly enjoying myself! That means real orgasms! I do this because I love exploring my sexuality and want to share my passion for self-love and self-discovery. So please, come in, take your pants off, and I hope you enjoy watching my content as much as I have enjoyed making it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6033kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 478.2 MB