Cast: Shane
Genres: All sex, Blowbang, Oral, Gangbang, Teen
Video language: English

When I first met Shane I knew she was perfect for a visit to the gangbang station. She told me she had been masturbating all week just thinking about her first Gangbang Creampie video. She is amazingly sweet and very mature for being only 19 years old. We had a blast interviewing her and she is not shy, she was more than willing to show the camera her shaven pussy at the bar and once in the car she was naked in the backseat in seconds. Mitt got an early taste of her and even fucked her in the back of the car while I was getting gas. When she walked into the station she introduced herself to the cocksmen then jumped straight into the meet and blow (blowbang). She hopped up on the bench and spread her legs exposing her perfectly symmetrical pussy and that was all it took, the cocksmen could not hold back any longer. They surrounded her feeding her their cocks and as usual Thomas could not wait to taste her pussy. The stills below tell the story better than I can. In the weeks Gangbang Creampie Episode #62 Shane takes on 5 cocksmen 6 creampies and tooks a few cum loads in her mouth. Please make sure to rate and comment on Shanes first ever gangbang creampie video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 556.9 MB