Born Emily Marilyn in beautiful sunny Southern California I grew up fascinated by all things fetish. My very first encounter into the world of fetishism were the yellow rubber kitchen gloves I used to wash dishes. The look, the feel, the smell, the overall sensation aroused and excited me before I even understood what sexuality was. Wonder Woman is another culprit who ignited my passion for fetish. With her cinched in waist, skin tight clothes, red knee boots and lasso of truth, I dreamt of pulling her out of the television only to be trampled and dominated by her. Filled with BDSM fantasies and an obsession with fetish I dressed quite eccentric back in my school days. Latex, plastic, patent thigh high boots, bondage belts and micro minis were apart of my never ending kinky attire. In fact, I was voted "Most Eccentric" my senior year (and "Most Bizarre Profession" my 10 year high school reunion!). Inspired by over the top fashion and European fashion magazines I fantasized about becoming a model. As soon as I turned 18 I was picked up by a Japanese modeling agency and soon found myself navigating the Tokyo subway system going on castings and photo shoots. After 4 years I returned back to Los Angeles and jumped head first into the world of fetish modeling. I was amazed that I could make an incredible living fulfilling my deepest, darkest and kinkiest desires in the world of bondage, foot fetish and dressing for pleasure. I spent 3 years with a home base in England shooting with all the top European photographers in Paris, Berlin and London. I landed virtually every fetish magazine cover and even had 5 covers all on the newsstands at the same time! Once my cover of Secret's "Fetish Photo Anthology" shot by Christophe Mourthé came out I was asked to perform at a bunch of events promoting the book. Inspired and excited this was the time I created my own solo fetish show which has taken me all over the world. I have performed in Australia, Japan, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, England and all throughout the United States. Over the years I taught myself webdesign and now run all my sites on my own with all exclusive content. Obsessed with fetish more than ever I explore my fantasies through photos and video for the world to see. There is absolutely no other job for me.

Total size: 8.9 GB in 40 files.