Release Year: 2013
Genres: Big Tits, Blondes, Struggling, Pantyhose, Latex, Gloves, Ball Gag, Drooling, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Bound Orgasms, Dildo Panties, Crotch Rope, Ruined Orgasms
Video language: English

Darling is super horny today. She requested the dildo panties be used on her. Who is Jim to deny? She starts out with her arms tightly tied together behind her, her legs tied open. She wiggles on her panties making herself wetter and wetter. She makes such sexy noises when she struggles. The drool begins to run down her ample breasts. They're just begging to be released from her latex. Again, who is Jim to deny? But there is always a catch! Nipple clamp time!! She squeaks, squeals and whimpers when the clamps go on but when the vibrator gets turned on she forgets all about those nasty clamps biting into her tits. One vibrator is just not enough for this horny girl - so let's bring in two!!! I don't think I have ever heard Darling cum so HARD!!! Just when her bits are super sensitive Jim adds a tight crotch rope to the mix pushing her dildo deeper into her. The nipple clamps return and get tied to her crotch rope. Still she struggles and cums over and over again. I think her craving has been satisfied!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 467.8 MB