Cast: Danielle
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits
Video language: English

My first on camera b/g/g scene. I wanted it to be my birthday update (which is in less than a week). You might recognize the female talent that stars in this video with me Her husband came up with the roleplay idea for us. I'm having problems with my boyfriend. He doesn't seem to like my blowjobs very much and never gets off that way (this was quite amusing as I've been told I give awesome blowjobs). I ask my girl friend Rio over in the hopes that she will give me some advice on how to give a good blowjob. She calls her bed buddy Chad over to help us out. Chad is pretty darn hot. He has an amazing body and he was incredibly nice. He had a huge popshot too. I thought that we would end with a facial on both of our faces but Rio decided to take it all herself (which was probably a good thing since she got some of it in her eye). I've never had cum in my eye before and I really don't want to ever experience it. I wear contacts so I imagine that it would get underneath the contacts. That would be horrible since I don't bring cleaning solution with me so I wouldn't have anyway to clean the cum off my contacts. I would love to do another b/g/g scene with Rio. We were supposed to shoot one a few days ago but the male talent had to cancel.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB