Thread: Masturbation Blaire Ivory - Going For Pink  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Masturbation Blaire Ivory - Going For Pink

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Blaire Ivory
    Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Then in April, my best friend moved to Dallas. Life became pretty lackluster for a while. I had no one to talk to, pig out on Pizza Hut with, or sneak out to Walmart at 3 AM with. Everything was lonely without them, and I was pretty pessimistic about it all. So eventually I decided to follow them out to Texas. But I knew it would be difficult to get out there with no money, nothing set up, and a 1996 Buick Century that had constant issues. So I looked online for caretaking jobs and found a job as a live-in nanny with a seemingly nice family. So they flew me out, and I moved in with them, and everything was good for a while. I genuinely liked the kids (particularly their ), and I could put up with their man (if barely). Then one night, I had an argument with the man in which he told me that we are not equals, and that I can not just do whatever I please (the argument was over my not texting him back on my ONE day off out of my 80-hour work week. Which BY THE WAY, I wasn't being paid overtime for). So yeah, I might've gotten a tad bit sassy after that. P.S., never tell me that we aren't equal human beings. I will see red.
    My shoot with FTV girls has honestly been really fun. I learned a lot about myself and my body... I didn't know my vaginal muscles were so strong! Or that I could do tricks with them, for that matter. I had always read about Keagals but didn't know what they meant when they said to flex the muscles you use when peeing. I also didn't know that I could make myself orgasm, since I never had before this shoot. That video on the couch was my first time ever making myself orgasm. Kind of awesome, and I'm kind of in love with that toy now. I also liked playing with the bigger toys, even though they were kind of intimidating at first. It was just cool seeing what I could do, learning new tricks. My least favorite was when we tried to shoot a dancing video. I've never been much of a dancer (yes I know. The only stripper that can't dance.. laughing my butt off. Ha.), so it was even more difficult and nerve-wrecking to dance on camera. Rob commented on how funny it was. Putting an eggplant in my vagina on camera, sure. Dancing for 5 minutes on camera? Screw that. It got to the point where I thought it was kind of funny when people saw us shooting in public, and I liked it in a goofy way. Basically, the whole shoot was a very freeing experience, and all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 5 files.

2. Liked by 1 user: idolcore