Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lily
Genres: Solo, Toys, Anal, Extreme Closeups

Hi, im Lily! Im 18 years old and from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I currently live in Los angeles, but was raised in Beverly Hills. I have a puppy named gracie and I love her to ; shes seriously my whole life! I went to school in Beverly Hills and graduated from the continuation school called Moreno,for Beverly Hills High School.I was born in Florida,but moved to Atlanta,Georgia when I was 6. I stayed there for about 4 years and eventually moved to LA with my mom and stepdad at the time.I am currently taking a break from school at the moment but eventually I'd like to pursue a career in phsycology. Some things I enjoy are hiking, being around friends, traveling,listening to music and anything to do with animals. Im a super friendly, sweet and genuine girl.When I was younger, I was in balet, gymnastics, cheerleading, and took singling and piano lessons. I actually ended up hating my piano teacher and forgot how to play everything I had been taught even though I only had been taught about one real song by the time I quit.High school was really fun for me as I was super popular and had a lot of fun going out and getting attention.I ended up making friends with the wrong crowd and got myself into a lot of trouble.I got kicked out of Beverly Hills highschool and had to finish my years at the continuation.While I was in the continuation I became friends with this guys girlfriend.We started hanging out all the time and became really good friends I even got a tattoo with her! Her boyfriend would actually always hit on me when she wasnt there during school.She was way older than me, I was 16 and she was about 20.She had recently just got out of rehab at the time too.Long story short, I ended up telling her what was going on and her boyfriend completley denied it so she ended up jumping me and thats when I lost most of my friends.She recorded the video and everyone saw it so I was really humiliated and I wasnt the same for about a year.After going to counseling and just becoming a stonger person, it made me who I am today! An extremily happy human being who is grateful for all of her true friends and family.My true friends stayed by my side and are still in my life today more than ever! I love my life and everything about myself.
My experience in Arizona with Rob was amazing. Im very very new to the industry so obviously I was super nervous, but it turned out to be so incredible and I absolutley loved every single second. I orgasmed like 4 times! Rob is the best, and made me feel so comfortable which is part of the reason I loved it so much. And everything I said to him in the videos are definetly true, hes a super cutie.We went to crazy places, I walked around teasing everyone and masturbating in places I would never have thought of. The first night I stayed over I told my friend I had a crush on him and she told me to go to his bedroom with a loose shirt and cute panties and seduce him but I didnt end up doing it. Funny how the guy you want isnt available but then every guy you dont want keeps hitting you up on twitter. I want to see him again. Everything you will see in the videos of me are super real and I couldnt have asked for a better time doing this!

Total size: 4.0 GB in 6 files.