Release Year: 2016
Studio: dirtydirector
Cast: Whitney, Tiffany
Genres: big loose pink shitter, total ass reaming gaping asshole, queefing, huge cum shot. Big giant assholes, orffice stretching, lesbian asshole eating
Video language: English

I figured it would cool to shoot a video for you guys with a couple of submissive butthole freaks with nearly a twenty year spread in age difference this time. Both these two are into pussy no doubt. But I always like to see how well two freaks click when one is way older than the other. Tiffany born in 1962 and Whitney being born in 1980. Tiffany is the kinda chic that would eat the corn from a chic's shit, she loves women so much. Whitney is into women but not as experienced. But as I thought it went down perfect. They munch and fuck like a couple of bunnies. We take turns reaming the rectums of both girls back and forth, complete with nice lesbian butthole rimming and twat eating galore. The contrast in age isn't the only thing eye catching thing about this video. But the the contrast in skin color is fun, too. I don't think any guy out there would say they don't like a chic with some nice tanned buns, nor do I think any would say they don't like a nice pair a pale butt cheeks either. I love both skin types just the same. But these two girls asses side by side is a butt man's a paradise. These two have good flexible shitters on them, too. So they both get gaped like nobody's business through out the whole video with lots of juicy close ups of the action. Then eventually, Tiffany being the cum freak she is, gobbles the a huge pile of goo off of Whitney's pretty pink parts at the end of the fuck fest. All is well that ends well as I always say. Some pretty naughty three some action with a couple of ordinary housewives.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 741.4 MB