Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kristen Scott & Nina North
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

It was later in the day, the second day of shooting, when we went out to a trail on the northeast side of the island, facing Kailua -- near Pali. It took a while to get there, and the trail itself to our destination (the tall tree where they use the summer squash) was about an hour hike each way. I am the bagboy, ie. carrying the photo and video camera, water, towels, squash, etc... Stopping every so often to take pictures or video. I like this trail, as it isn't clogged with tourists, and is relatively unknown to even most locals. As the girls go deeper, Kristen takes sheds her clothes... and once naked, I have her do some more labia stretching, and butt cheek spreads. She could 'wink' her butthole, and I got it up close. The sun has already set behind the mountain, and it is getting darker -- but the girls relax under the large tree and Kristen rides the large summer squash. I got it a little too big -- I was hoping she could take the big end in first. On our walk back, it was nearly pitch black, and Nina used her cell phone to light the way. We ran into a bullfrog which seems extremely rare. And for whatever reason, me and Kristen were spared the mosquito bites, but Nina was bitten multiple times. That very night, I gave Nina my small video camera, and had her shoot Kristen while they were out. I can't say she's very good at recording, and I edited the video down quite a bit, but its a little cute addition to the day.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 3 files.