Release Year: 2016
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Loni
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture
Video language: English

Loni was over working for another site I am working on, and I told her I would discuss her working for Futilestruggles afterwards. She has never been tied up before, but she seemed to really want to try, so I quickly got the studio ready, as we did not have much time. I start by interviewing her as I manhandle and grope her. I ask her if she enjoys this, but I already know. The huge smile on her face does not lie. We continue chit chatting in between me pulling her hair and slapping and squeezing her tits and ass. I am soon tying her wrists behind her back. I check her flexibility and she is not as flexible as I thought she'd be, she has potential though. I rip open her blouse and remove her skirt. Interview time is over once I tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth for the first time. I neckrope her, before oiling her body up. Her panties are then removed as well. I continue manhandling her after I crotchrope, and once again her smile gives it away... she loves the crotchrope. I continue binding her upper body. It probably could have been a little tighter, but I feel I am right at her limits, or will be shortly. I order her to turn for our enjoyment, and so we can get a good view of her oiled up body from all angles. I add another length of rope to her bondage, before I place her on the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 675.9 MB