Thread: Bree Olson - Filth Cums First  

Private Member
    Images

Sponsor
    Images
    'No slots available for download'

'Invalid Image Code'

That's what I get almost every time I try to download anything from Depositfiles. I find it almost impossible to successfully download from DF links. Is there some great secret I'm missing, or is Depositfiles really as shitty as it seems?

Elite Prospect
    Images
    I have very little problem with depositfiles, and appreciate teh break from rapidshare.

Sponsor
    Images
    Just tried both files again. I enter the image code, and just get an 'invalid image code' message and have to enter a new 4 digit image code, which again gives me the same 'invalid image code'. I've tried 3 browsers, with and without a proxy, same garbage. Is this on my end, or does DF give other people problems like this as well? I don't know what else could be the issue at this point.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    I prefer RS to DF, but I also prefer DF to nothing at all. I do have a RS account which of course colors my choice.

I've never had the "invalid image code" message, but I've frequently seen "no download slots available". Even when I successfully get the file I'd rather not wait 60 seconds to start, then dl 1 file at a time at 40 kb/s or so vs multiple uploads at 100 kb/s or more on RS.

All that said, I know that uploading these files is time consuming and greatly appreciate it, regardless of host.