Nikki Daniels is an adventurous woman...and I just love women who are hot enough to be prima donnas but aren't...that shows level-headed character...although she looks like an olive skinned, raven haired, greek goddess, Nikki is really an all American girl...that super rare hottie that plays third base on your summer league sotfball team, doesnt mind getting dirty, and can party right along with the fellas...and she can doll herself up to look like a playboy model...I mean...just like a playboy model...I was more than happy to have the chance to work with her...and work her over...my plan for Nikki starts with nipple clamp and crotchrope predicaments...she shows good durability...then I was eager to get her all spread out...to me, nothing highlights a beautiful woman better than a good, tight spread...I take it to her inner thighs, pussy, ass and tummy with tails and floggers...then I plug her pussy and vibe her clit for tolerating the waves of impact...and the impact continues as I bend her over...then I bring in one of our masked thugs to fuck her face as I continue to work from the back...that hard cock is just like a pacifier...as soon as it goes in, it seems Nikki feels no discomfort...even as I tail her ass...she remains silent until he cums on her face...then hung on a cross, Nikki reds on a single tail, but only after I leave a handful of what I refer to as "pox" on her tummy...another successful day at SocietySM...thanks much to to the lovely Nikki...Ogre

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:36
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 973kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.1 MB