Release Year: 2016
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Moxie
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in her mouth. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little to much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around to much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain to a ring out in front of her. I step back and enjoy the sites and muffled sounds. This is more like it! Mostly just twitches and jerky movements now! Moxie has only been tied a few times before and she definitely passed her 1st test at futilestruggles. It might have looked like I could have pulled her head back a little farther... I tried and she couldn't breathe when I did. Moxie struggles for quite a long time in her final predicament. I can't wait to have her back. When I finally return to untie her, i ask her some questions as I like to hear some gag talk every once in a while. I left in some footage of her being ungagged and untied at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 853.5 MB